My latest Sherlock Holmes short story Miss Violet Dixon (deceased)

My latest Sherlock Holmes short story Miss Violet Dixon (deceased)
The front cover created with Gimp with help from Aubrey Watt on You Tube.

Friday 28 February 2014

Another windy, wet day here in Brittany! So... I have spent the day fine tuning the story and my long suffering wife (who is my copy editor) has read through it with me, line by line) and it is now in Amazon's 'meat grinder' and will, fingers crossed, be on sale world wide tomorrow so tell your friends! Not sure of the Amazon link yet but if you search for it on Amazon or me (P.S. I was amazed I was number 2 on the whole of Google when I searched for myself!!!) by name you will find it ...and all my other books ; )

Enjoy, it was a frantic three days blasting the story out but it's good!

Dick xx

No comments:

Post a Comment